Thursday, September 16, 2010

SO YOU DONT LIKE TO READ.....

This is one of those random you enchant sit down and hardly think about, you just sit to it and write and hoping that the ideas will come along the way. You never think of the outcome but somehow you believe you will have communicated by the end of the piece...At least that is what great writers are made of...Anyway since most of us don’t like spending much time reading I will says I like spending much of my time writing...Actually half of this time I write nothing,..most of the nothings are geared towards a better society..Imagine the last time I did a good poem I lost it in a Bar (That sucks...I never found it)...I guess some drunk read it and it changed his way.....So keep reading....

1 comment:

  1. So I have not been able to get to my archives...Damn such a short time I got in my hand...But keep me company I will be going for my well deserved break and all those post will be up here before you know...

    ReplyDelete